- Certification: CB, CE, CSA, GS, RoHS, CE
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Model Number: CBW1150,CBW2300,CBW1000
- Brand Name: FLOPOWER
- Bottle water: voltage: 110-115V/220-240VAC/6-36vdc
- Rated Current: 1 - 4A
- Flow Rate: < 500GPH
- COLOR: WHITE
- dispensing pump: pump
- PUMP: BOTTLED PUMP
- DC PUMP: AC PUMP
- FLOJET PUMP: Bottle water pump
- dispensing pump system: bottle water dipenser
Packaging & Delivery
SpecificationsBottle water dispenser
for espresso machine,ice maker,bottle water,it with plug
110v Bottle water dispenser
Bottled water system
water dispensing system
Bottled water dispensing system
Water inlet of a refrigerator for icemaker and chilled drinkg water tap, and to certain commercial coffee / tea brewers
It is ideal for mobile locations or home users who can't or don't want to direct plumb.
Water bottle not included. Easiest way to connect this to your filtration kit/espresso machine is via the John Guest 3/8'' Stem Elbow.
Float switch for auto shut-off when bottle is empty
Built-in check valve to prevent back flow
Universal cap fits most containers
Includes 6m discharge hose.
Max flow : 1.0 gpm.
· Max pressure : 40 psi (2.8 bar).
· Power input voltage : 115VAC./230VAC
· Power input amps : 0.5 amps max.
· Weight : 5.6 net lbs.
· Cycle : 50-60 hz.
· Includes cord with plug attached.
· 5 gallon water bottle not included.
· COMBO model number is CBW 1000 A 6V-48V ,CBW1150A 110V-150V ,CBW2300A 220V-230V. CBW2500 240V
- Mount the system in a convenient location with access to power and space for the bottled water
- Install the suction tube into the water bottle
- Insert the outlet tubing (20' provided) into the connector
- Route the tubing to your refrigerator, brewer, or tap
- Plug in the dispensing system
- Press the switch on, and it's ready to use
|Packaging Detail:||each one packed in carton and then in pallets|
|Delivery Detail||15 days|