- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: FLOPOWER
- Model Number: CBW1000,CBW1150,CBW2300
- Bottle water pump: Voltage:115V/230VAC/6V-36VDC
- Certification: CE
- Rated Current: 1 - 4A
- Flow Rate: < 500GPH
- COLOR: WHITE
- PUMP: BOTTLED PUMP
- DC PUMP: AC PUMP
- FLOJET PUMP: Bottle water
- dispensing pump system: bottle water dipenser
- Type: Freezer Parts
Packaging & Delivery
SpecificationsBottle water pump for espresso machine,ice maker,it with plug
110-115v pump, DC pump
Bottle water pump
Fully automatic drinking water pump for the supply to refrigerator or kitchen tap
water dispensing system
Bottled water dispensing system
It is ideal for mobile locations or home users who can't or don't want to direct plumb.
Water bottle not included. Easiest way to connect this to your filtration kit/espresso machine is via the John Guest 3/8'' Stem Elbow.
Float switch for auto shut-off when bottle is empty
Built-in check valve to prevent back flow
Universal cap fits most containers
Includes 6m discharge hose.
Max flow : 1.0 gpm.
· Max pressure : 40 psi (2.8 bar).
· Power input voltage : 115VAC./230VAC
· Power input amps : 0.5 amps max.
· Weight : 5.6 net lbs.
· Cycle : 50-60 hz.
· Includes cord with plug attached.
· 5 gallon water bottle not included.
· COMBO model number
CBW 1000 6V,12V ,24VDC ,48VDC
CBW1150B 110V,115V,120VAC, Flow rate 2.5-3L/MIN
CBW2300B 220V,230VAC Flow rate 2.5-3LMIN
CBW2500B 240VAC ,Flow rate 2.5-3LMIN
- Mount the system in a convenient location with access to power and space for the bottled water
- Install the suction tube into the water bottle
- Insert the outlet tubing (20' provided) into the connector
- Route the tubing to your refrigerator, brewer, or tap
- Plug in the dispensing system
- Press the switch on, and it's ready to use
- Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: each one packed in carton and then in pallets Delivery Detail 15 days